Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Who influence me most?

If you ask me who influence me most, i will tell you that it is my father.
My father not only brings home the bacon(idiom. the person who supports the family financially), but also he should take care of the whole family. Maybe you will say every father can do that, but i can tell you something what did he do to me.I still remember what happened.
Before i came to here,
my father told me:
"Now, you will leave our for a long time. Remenber, whatever you do, you should do it by yourself. You will learn how to take care of youself, how to live a life and how to solve problems by yourself. I hope you can think all of problems before it happened because it can helps you have more confidence to overcome it. You are not alone, your mother and i will support you, wherever we are."
......
After i came here,
he send his dairy to me. It mentions to me:
"My daughter leave us. I am very worried about her. Suddenly, i understand my mother 's feeling when i left her and worked in other places. I miss our daughter when i go back home and i cannot find her in our home. I am not a good father. As my father, I cannot take care of my family as well as others, but we hope her life will more wonderful than us. "
.......
I love my father very much because i can learn a lot from my father. In studying, he teaches me knowledge and encourages me to be more confident; In life, he teaches me how to make friends and recognize people.
I hope all of people love their parents.

No comments: