Thursday, March 27, 2008

Steve Jobs's speech

Steve Jobs, who is CEO working in Apple and Fixar Animation. He states three real stories about himself at graduation the Stanford Graduation ceremony.
"Never give up" is easy to say; however, it is hard to do. Before I came to Canada, I gave up to attending the most important test which was the final test in high school. I gave up because I have not enough brave to facing my future. When I wanted to avoid it, I also lost opportunity to challenging myself.
Maybe thirty years ago, China has cultural revolution. By the government rules, most young chinese people who graduate from high school, had to leave their hometown and went to countryside to study how to cultivate because chinese government canceled this test for ten years, most young people lose chance to entering the university. Ten years later, chinese govenment resumed this test. Most people wanted to attending this test even though some people already had a job.
Entering the university is very important to chinese because it helps you to make a decision about your owe future. Although entering the university is not only choice to high school students, chinese maketing needs those people who have high degrees because China is developing.
After I came to Canada, I often told myself "never give up" because I don't want to play the same mistake again. I believe all of things I can do as well as outstanding person although nobody helps me. After I heard the third story about Steve Jobs, I learned "never give up". I felt shame to myself because I am a healthy person, but I have not enough courage to face the problem. However, he done it.
No matter what will we encounter, we should tell ourselves "never give up".

No comments: