Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What is the best age to get marry?

Last week, Tina, Selena and I went to the discussion which the topic is "what is the best age to get marry?". Actually, I alreay thought about this question before we went to there, but I cannot figure out.
Different people has different views. I still remember two views which are come from others.
Someone explained that she don't want to get marry because she very enjoy this relationship between her and her boyfriend. If the couple really love each other, they don't care get marry or not because people getting marry just is a kind of ceremonial and she more focus on the feeling when they get together.
Someone said he would thinking about this question when he has ability to take care of the whole family because man has this duty.
Most people agree that they want to get marry around 26 years old.
In my opinion,those views are makes me think deeply because their views are reasonable. My father mentioned that he hopes me get marry when my future boyfriend and I have enough economic ability. However, I think that it is radiculous in that time. Can you inmagine how old we are? I don't want it. Now, I change my mind and I agree myfather's view because we are young; if we get marry earlier, we have not enough ability to getting babies and take care of them.

No comments: