Wednesday, March 26, 2008

How much is enough?

Two weeks ago, Tina , selena and I attended the discussion. The topic of this discussion is "How much is enough?". The leader divided this topic to two parts. One is "How much money is enough?" and "How much love is enough?"
Someone said she didn't care about how much money she has because she more focus on the love. Money cannot buy everything, such as the real love.
Someone metioned that everyone is desire to money because money can makes people live a wonderful life. Money can buy something which you want.
As far as I am concerned, I will say money is never enough to me. If I win the lottery, I will use the money to invest or donation. Investing is challenging to me because I love advanture. Even though we have a lot of money, we should go to work because money is easy come and easy go. Compare to love, I think family love and friendship are more important than money. Earning money seems endless. We should enjoy the time with our family members and friends but time is momently.

No comments: